Gladesville at a Glance
A short drive down past Drummoyne and down Victoria Rd sits Gladesville. Home to a community of families and long term renters, this suburb is ideal for home living away from the crowds. Most of your shopping still happens in the plaza and local stores nestled along or just off Victoria Rd. Walk down towards the Parramatta River and you’ll discover well-preserved parks along the embankment.
With the ongoing development in the suburbs to the west like Ryde and Macquarie Park, residents of Gladesville have the choice of a relatively short drive west to newly built shopping complexes or south-east into the Sydney CBD. Gladesville presents a casual and friendly neighbourhood vibe with the majority of its residents being middle aged folks supporting others in healthcare, social assistance, education, retail and professional services.
- Quiet and spacious homes to retreat to yourself and family.
- Walkable streets for a head-clearing stroll or a wander with your dog.
- With the continuing development of Western Sydney, Gladesville is becoming a pivotal central location between two CBDs.
- Safe and clean environment.
- One stop away from Birkenhead Point.
- Driving distance to a selection of shopping complexes.
- Offers riverside views as you head down towards the Parramatta River side of the suburb.
- No local train station. However, there frequent buses passing through on Victoria Rd.
- Being a quiet suburb, a few streets experience the contrasting rumble of passing cars.
When the grass is green, Banjo Paterson Park is a great riverside picnic area where you can enjoy the essence of Sydney without the crowds.
Snapshot of Features
Cafes and Tidbits
- Cav&Co Café serves delightful and aromatic coffees. It can get quite busy on the weekends.
- When Sunday comes around, you need to stop by Café Elation for a bite. They offer an Asian twist on your classic dishes that taste amazing!
- 2 Doors Down Café serves more of your traditional meals with down to earth staff.
- Cru Espresso is another spot for quality coffee.
- Feeling your appetite rumble? Then work your way down Victoria Rd, starting with Zeus Street Greek Gladesville. Their interior décor is now clean and modern, serving dishes to match; from Chilli Tzatziki as a starter to the Apollo Pita layered with house-made mustard mayo!
- Meander further down and you’ll come across Tew Thai. Gather your traditional Thai flavours here in money bags, fish cakes and traditional curries.
- Past Gladesville RSL sits Lane 198; a separate Thai restaurant. Lane 198 serves delicious and well-presented dishes in a comforting and ambient surrounding; ideal for a Thursday night out.
- If you’re feeling like a homebody, grab a pizza from BarPizza Gladesville.
- Otherwise, head a little further down to the Bayview Hotel for some quality burgers and classic bar food from their kitchen.
- Away from Victoria Rd is Banjo Paterson Cottage Restaurant. Perfect for a pleasant dining experience. The seared scallops are a must.
- The Bayview Hotel is the central spot for a drink, bar meal and function; hosting Karaoke to pub quizzes.
- If you want that historic pokies vibe then there’s the Gladesville RSL.
Sites and Activities
- Resting and dining trump in Gladesville.
- Once full then it’s also a nice location for a walk through suburbia and along Banjo Paterson Park.
Living is characterised by newly built houses and units.
As at the time of writing this average rent for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is $630 and $800 for an equivalent house.
- Tennyson Point
- Huntleys Cove
- Huntleys Point
- East Ryde
House Cleaning Services in Gladesville, Sydney
Your Happiness Guaranteed
Gladesville's Best and Most Trusted Cleaner
Whether you’re returning from a frantic day at work or eager to gather the family for a trip or dinner outside, we’ll make sure your home is thoroughly cleaned so when you return you can simply relax. With Cleaning Ease’s house cleaning services, you can focus more on what you want to do and valuable while we take care of what needs to done.
With us the residents of Gladesville can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Gladesville. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.