The Cleaning Ease blog now accepts and welcomes guest contributions.
Want to have your work featured here? Sweet! Please follow the guidelines below.
The type of content we’re looking for
Our no.1 goal with this blog is making it a great resource for Sydneysiders on all things local but with a focus on home and living.
Every topic we run has to be of interest to our readers and provide some value. If you think you can give us an article/post/resource/content like that then you’re just the right person we’re looking for!
Sadly, there's a stigma against services and businesses guest posting. Not here! As a local service we understand that just because you're a business doesn't mean you can't produce valuable content, so please feel free to reach out even if you're representing a company. If you're local, even better! We look forward to connecting and know behind that company facade are a bunch of people trying to make a difference.
A bit more detail:
- List posts, tutorials, quick how-to posts … they’re all good as long as they make the thing described above possible.
- The content needs to be original. As in, never before published anywhere else.
- We really can’t emphasise this enough, your content cannot violate any copyright laws. We'll check this and if we see that you've copied and pasted content then we'll draw a line.
- If your content is KILLER then we're even open to paying you.
Here are some of our posts (for inspiration):
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right House Cleaner
- If You're Kitchen is Dirty then You Need to Read This
- The Supreme List of Cleaning Quotes
- A Thorough Framework for Organising Your Sydney House
- 11 Essential Tips for Your Best Spring Clean
- At least 1,000 words, please. And not just waffle and squeezing in redundant phrases like you're writing for a year 9 geography assignment.
- Have a voice. Be bold, interesting and human.
- Images and videos are highly favoured! These need to be copyright free, no licensing restrictions and approved for use on our site.
- The more examples you have of your writing, the better.
- If you're drawing factual conclusions, please double check your facts and cite sources.
- Please provide some internal links to other content on our site (so we know you care).
- General readability is advised. Would it be a post you'd publish on your blog? This means flow and proper structuring too not just grammar and spelling.
- More than happy to include a link to your blog or website provided it's not spam or offensive.
- We retain the copyright of every post published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your work elsewhere.
We read and go through all submissions. If you send it, we’ll read it! And you’ll get an answer too. However:
- It might take us 1-2 weeks before we get around to your submission as we are probably in the first instance, focused on cleaning and providing top-notch services for our clients, or secondly flooded with emails.
- Please wait at least 3 weeks before resubmitting.
- Our publication schedule tends to be looooong. But we endeavour to publish your work ASAP.
Oh, and by the way, make sure to use the word “Jamberoo” somewhere in your email. That way, we know you’ve read the guidelines. We’re doing Ctrl+F on all submissions, so if the word isn’t found, you may not receive a response from us. Bonus points if you know the following up phrase to this word!
How to get your work published here
- Start by coming up with 3 headline ideas that you think could work well.
- Tell us exactly how our readers will benefit from each of those posts in the field below or email email@example.com.
- We'll take a look at them, get back to you and let you know what’s next.
Sydney, Australia, Real Estate, Home, House, Living, Interior, Gardening, Design, Property, Lifestyle, Family, Mom, Mum, Shopping, Travel, Trending, Local, Services, Entertainment, Personal development, Discover, Career, Advice, Investment, Blog: Add articles, Add content, Become a Contributor, Become a Guest Blogger, Become an Author, Bloggers Wanted, Blogs Accepting Guest Posts, Blogs that Accept Guest Blogging, Contribute, Write for Us, Guest Blogging Spot, Guest Contributor, Guest post by, Guest Post Guidelines, Guest Post, Places I Guest Posted, Publish Your News, Submit a Guest Post, Submit an Article, Submit News, Submit Post, Submit Tutorial.