Best House Cleaning Service in Balmain
Balmain at a Glance
The story of Balmain is one that’s quite well known throughout Sydney. The harbourside suburb, located just 6km west of the Sydney CBD, was once a blue-collar, working-class area. It’s where the Australian Labor Party was formed in the 1890s, and where ship builders, coal miners, boiler makers and factory workers lived in humble cottages.
Fast forward to the 21st century and Balmain has undergone one hell of a makeover. The former working-class area is now one of the most charming and sought-after places to live in Sydney. It’s got a plethora of trendy pubs, wonderful cafes, a village-style atmosphere and some truly enviable water views.
Celebrities and young professionals now call Balmain home, and it’s even popular with tourists looking to explore the history of the area and get a taste of harbourside life. There are waterfront parks, funky weekend markets and a nightlife that’s pretty hard to beat. In short, it’s a whole lot different to the Balmain of yesteryear.
When you live in Balmain, you’re never far from the action. The city is easily accessible, nearby suburbs like Glebe and Leichhardt offer excellent dining, and there’s an abundance of cafes and pubs to explore in Balmain itself.
But while there’s always a whole lot going on in Balmain at every hour of the day, the area still retains a village feel that makes it seem like you’re a whole lot further from the city than is actually the case. It’s a beautiful spot in one of the world’s most beautiful cities, so it’s no surprise that locals are proud to call Balmain home.
- Great pubs and cafes everywhere you look.
- Close to the city but it doesn’t feel like it.
- Fascinating history at every corner.
- Catching a ferry to work — as far as commutes go, it’s pretty spectacular.
- Plenty of boutique shops when you need a little retail therapy.
- Did we mention the harbour and city views?
- The peninsula location means there’s no through-traffic to worry about.
- Finding a car space can sometimes be a challenge.
- Its popularity means real estate prices have skyrocketed.
- Dealing with the traffic on Victoria Road.
- Need a workout but don’t want to go to the gym? Go for a walk or jog around the hilly streets and you’ll work up a sweat in no time.
- The streets are quite tight and crowded, so it’s not the ideal suburb for your mammoth SUV.
Living in Balmain
Cafes and Tidbits
- You’ll find great coffee and hearty breakfasts at Kafeine.
- Treat your taste buds to a burger at Contessa. Try the deluxe cheeseburger — it’ll put a smile on your face.
- Nutie Donuts on Beattie Street for a memorable sweet treat.
- Looking for organic wholefoods? Check out The Source on Darling Street.
- Little Ethel’s for coffee and breakfast.
- Bertoni for the breakfast board or a lunchtime focaccia.
- Mr Café for café fare with a difference.
- Try the “prawnmundi” pizza at the Riverview Hotel.
- Visit Efendy for delicious Turkish cuisine.
- Rosso Pomodoro for a wood-fired pizza you won’t forget any time soon.
- God’s Creation for heavenly pasta and other Italian classics.
- Get a few friends together and grab a share plate at The Cottage Café & Kitchen.
- Kazbah Balmain for authentic Lebanese and Middle Eastern cuisine.
- Alegrias Spanish Tapas, not only for the small plates but also the paella.
- The historic London Hotel is a great place for a beer or three.
- Wet your whistle in the beer garden at the Balmain Hotel.
- Dick’s Hotel is another watering hole with a great beer garden.
- The Royal Oak on College Street isn’t just about beer, wine and pub grub. It also has a decent selection of cocktails.
- East Village Hotel may be in Balmain East, but it’s worth visiting if you love craft beer.
- The Workers Bar & Kitchen for burgers and drinks in a unique venue.
Sites and Activities
- Plan the perfect Balmain pub crawl with a few friends (expert tip: you’ll need to allow plenty of time to visit all the local establishments).
- Treat yourself to a boutique shopping experience along Darling Street.
- Hit up Balmain Markets on the second and fourth Saturday of every month to browse arts and crafts, books, clothing, organic produce and more.
- Take a dip at the Dawn Fraser Baths, the oldest pool in Australia.
What’s so great about living in Balmain? The list of answers to this question is a long one — too long to mention here — but suffice it to say that the people who live in Balmain rarely leave. With excellent cafes, trendy watering holes and Sydney views right on their doorstep, why would they?
If you’re thinking of moving to the area, you’ll soon learn that Balmain boasts a diverse array of homes. You’ll find renovated Californian bungalows, restored terraces and even a sprinkling of big modern homes.
Regardless of whether you’re renting or buying, you probably won’t be surprised to learn that real estate prices in this part of the world aren’t cheap. But when you live in such a thriving, charming and convenient area, you get what you pay for.
Reliable House Cleaners in Balmain
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Balmain is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Balmain. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Balmain's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Balmain is one of the best places to live in Sydney. It’s a vibrant area with a thriving dining scene, fascinating history and the sort of atmosphere you can only find in a harbourside suburb. There’s heaps to see, do and enjoy in Balmain and plenty of other Inner West suburbs nearby, and we’re sure you’d much rather be out and about experiencing it all rather than stuck at home cleaning.
That’s where we come in. At Cleaning Ease, we aim to take the stress and hassle out of house cleaning, so you’ve got more time to spend doing what you want to do. Our reliable home cleaners take care of the time-consuming chores you hate, leaving you free to spend your weekends doing the things you love.
All you have to do is use our easy online service to book your next clean in less than a minute and then let us worry about the rest.
With us the residents of Balmain can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Balmain. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.