Best House Cleaning Service in Chatswood
Chatswood at a Glance
Boasting excellent shopping, a thriving restaurant scene and an enviable location on Sydney’s lower north shore, Chatswood is a hive of activity all year round.
Found just a 20-minute train ride north of the Sydney CBD, this bustling suburb is easily accessible via public transport and is home to the harbour city’s fourth-largest commercial centre. But, for many people, Chatswood is a place of pleasure rather than business.
If you’re looking to indulge in a little retail therapy, you’re spoiled for choice in this part of the world. Serious shoppers can hunt for bargains at Chatswood Chase, browse more than 250 stores at nearby Westfield Chatswood, or try their luck at the Mandarin Centre or Lemon Grove.
Just be sure to make an early start, as finding a car space can be something of a challenge during peak periods. Better yet, take the train; you can easily walk from Chatswood Station to retail heaven without breaking a sweat.
Once you’ve shopped until you’ve dropped, you’ll probably have worked up something of an appetite — and this is where Chatswood really comes into its own. A multicultural suburb, Chatswood is home to a large southeast Asian community and residents who hail from many other parts of the world. In fact, only around half of the population was born in Australia, and this cultural diversity is reflected in the mouth-watering array of cuisines on offer from local restaurants.
Take a stroll around Chatswood’s streets, malls and arcades and you’ll be tempted by delicious dishes from all over the world. Desperate for a dumpling? Longing for a laksa? Keen to sample authentic Thai, Malaysian, Chinese, Taiwanese or Korean? You name it and you probably won’t have to walk too far to find it.
For a real international culinary adventure, check out the Chatswood Mall Market. Held on Thursday and Friday, this feast for the senses brings cuisines from all corners of the globe together in the one place. From African goat burgers to Spanish paellas and everything in between, there’s plenty to treat your taste buds — which is no doubt why this event is so popular (and sometimes crowded).
Dining forms the basis of Chatswood’s increasingly vibrant nightlife, but there’s much more to do here when the sun goes down than just fill your belly. You can wet your whistle at The Orchard Tavern and several other bars and pubs, take in a play or some live music at The Concourse, or hit a karaoke bar and provide your own entertainment.
Chatswood also has something to offer for families as well. By day, kids love exploring the green spaces tucked away amid the high rises and shopping centres, including Chatswood Park and the much-loved rocketship in Muston Park. By night, families can play bowling or laser tag, take in a movie or even visit the huge library (it’s open until 9pm Monday to Thursday).
Whichever way you look at it, Chatswood has plenty to offer for people of all ages. It’s busy, exciting and lively, the type of place where something always seems to be happening. And with the opening of Sydney Metro Northwest in May 2019, who knows how much Chatswood will grow in the years to come.
- Perfect for retail therapy along a newly developed strip leading straight out of the train station.
- Great variety of cuisines to dine from with more popping up by the month.
- Focal point of activity in the lower north shore of Sydney providing a pivotal point to access other surrounding suburbs.
- Redeveloped concourse becoming an increasing attraction to relax and visit events like Vivid.
- Easily accessible via train or a short drive along Warringah Freeway from Sydney City.
- Less sense of community within the suburb as locals rush through their commute and visitors on a mission with their friends and family.
- There’s an elderly Korean couple that sells quality Bonsai trees at the Chatswood Mall Market which are well priced for Sydney City.
Living in Chatswood
Cafes and Tidbits
- Flower Child within Westfield is well known. Offering generous portions of delightful brunch options in an interior glasshouse setting, it’s a favourite amongst locals so be sure to allow some waiting time before you get hungry.
- Chimichuri packs magnificent flavour combinations in their rendition of brunch classics. Pricing is on the higher end to match the taste and creativity.
- If you’re after even more portion generosity, check out Salt And Light Fusion Café, their Noah’s Big Brekkie is massive!
- If it’s the aroma of coffee you’re after then stop by The Steam Engine as you’re on your way to the train station.
- Adjacent to the main mall is Café Markus. Staff are extremely warm offering all-round great value.
- If you’ve slept in to late morning or early afternoon, head to Kam Fook and Fook Yuen for some Sydney’s best yum cha delights.
- Hawkers Lane at the bottom of the Westfield Centre creates a neat ambience helping you immerse and making casual dining all that more special.
- If you think the best ramen in Sydney is concentrated in Chinatown, Surry Hills and North Sydney then you’ve missed Manpuku Chatswood. We almost gave up given the queue and so glad we waited!
- Marukame Udon is made for...you guessed it, remarkable udon.
- Khao Pla serves fragrant Thai cuisine in a modern paper mural setting.
- The décor at General Chao is sure to impress with beautiful food to accompany.
If you’re after a night of mojitos and tequila, then Chatswood isn’t the suburb to visit. Night life in Chatswood is relatively quiet and made for dining and a quiet gathering. However, there are a few options if you want to grab a drink; visit The Avenue set in an exposed brick space, Chelsea Hotel which has now been spruced up or The Orchard for a more casual setting.
Sites and Activities
- Browse Chatswood Westfield from the bottom up and unwind with a movie at the refurbished Hoyts boasting spacious and oh-so-comfy seats.
- See what’s happening at The Concourse; from live music and performances to modern art.
- Forage for street food every Thursday and Friday at the Chatswood Mall Market; offering an array of cuisines from German, Japanese, Malaysian, Belgium, Spanish, Greek, Taiwanese, Korean, Mexican to Nepalese.
- There’s also a Strike Bowling venue in Chatswood for laser tag so Suit Up!
Living in the high rises in and around the centre of Chatswood is suited to the young professional or student with easy accessibility to Chatswood train station and quick meals. Spread to the outer suburbs and you’ll find a mix of families, With the increased level of infrastructure developed in this suburb, buying and renting can be relatively expensive.
- Roseville Chase
- East Lindfield
- Chatswood West
Lane Cove North
- Lane Cove
- North Willoughby
Reliable House Cleaners in Chatswood
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Chatswood is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Chatswood. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Chatswood's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
With all the activity happening in Chatswood, how many hours of your day do you want to dedicate to cleaning your home? If you’re busy we understand there’s not much left to do a proper clean. There’s work to be done, events to attend and food to be devoured. Leave your home cleaning to us while you attend to other matters. You can quickly book online. We’ll do the rest saving you a load of time and effort.
With us the residents of Chatswood can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Chatswood. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.