Best House Cleaning Service in Clifton Gardens
Clifton Gardens at a Glance
Clifton Gardens is one of the best-kept secrets on the Lower North Shore. Tucked away in the back streets of Mosman, this peaceful little enclave is home to one of the most beautiful harbour beaches Sydney has to offer. If you don’t believe us, check out some photos — in terms of natural beauty, it’s every bit as spectacular as nearby Balmoral.
With its enviable harbourside location, Clifton Gardens main attractions all centre on the water. The long and skinny stretch of sand is quite simply gorgeous, and the turquoise water beyond is picture-perfect. The sheltered waters also offer a safe and protected space for swimmers of all ages, and there’s a designated swimming enclosure for anyone worried about sharks.
Speaking of underwater creatures, there are plenty of them to be found in this part of the harbour. That’s probably why the Clifton Gardens Wharf is such a popular fishing spot, and why you’ll often see scuba divers heading out to explore the beauty that lurks beneath the water.
Step away from the beach for a while and you’ll soon find that Clifton Gardens also has a whole lot more to offer. There are fine dining restaurants in spectacular locations, beautiful bushy headlands, peaceful waterfront bushwalks and the chance to just sit back and watch all the activity out on the harbour.
The leafy streets here are wide and often free of traffic. There are some impressive old homes and contemporary mansions in this part of the world, so you’ll need a pretty sizable bank balance if you want to buy property in this prestigious and sought-after suburb.
But if you’re lucky enough to find a home in Clifton Gardens, once you arrive you’ll probably never want to leave.
Clifton Gardens Highlights
- One of the hidden gems of the Lower North Shore.
- Beautiful harbourside location that’s very easy on the eye.
- Home to a wonderful harbour beach.
- Easy access to shops, cafes and restaurants in and around Mosman.
- Relaxed charm and usually fairly quiet.
- Great place to raise kids.
- Dealing with the traffic on Military Road.
- Look elsewhere if you want a thriving nightlife.
- For some memorable water views, tackle the bushwalking track that leads you around Chowder Head towards Bradleys Head and Taronga Zoo.
- Love fishing? You can wet a line at Clifton Gardens Wharf.
- Looking for somewhere to give your dog some off-leash exercise? Clifton Gardens Reserve is an off-leash area on weekdays, and during designated hours on the weekends.
- The shaded playground just behind the beach is a great spot for energetic kids.
Living in Clifton Gardens
Cafes and Tidbits
- East Coast Lounge for a Ploughman’s Lunch, a cheese platter or high tea, all in a spectacular location.
- Bacino Espresso is a cosy little café that does good coffee and great breakfasts.
- Frenchy’s Café is a great spot for afternoon tea with lovely harbour views.
- Café Mosman for coffee, baked goodies and toasted sandwiches.
- The Mews for Smashed Avo or a delicious Poke Bowl.
- Breakfast at Bloom for a healthy start to the day (and great coffee).
- Burnt Orange is well worth checking out for breakfast or lunch.
- Ripples Chowder Bay for modern Australian cuisine and a fine dining experience. Try the market fish or the Whole Lamb Shoulder and take some time to soak up the view.
- The Bathers’ Pavilion at Balmoral for great seafood by the water.
- Bistro Mosman for a taste of classic French cuisine.
- Radio Cairo for something a little different. Try Aunt Betty’s West Indian Fried Chicken or the Cajun Popcorn.
- Fourth Village Providore Restaurant for a wood-fired pizza.
- During the summer months, check out The Jetty Chowder Bay, a pop-up bar at East Coast Lounge.
- Head to The Oaks in Neutral Bay for a beer or two in the alfresco area.
- Love wine? You’ll feel right at home at The Hunter on Myahgah Road.
- Summer drinks on the balcony at Hotel Mosman.
- You’ll find craft beers and a great beer garden at The Buena.
Sites and Activities
- Treat the kids to a wildlife experience they’ll never forget at Taronga Zoo.
- Go bushwalking beside the water in Sydney Harbour National Park.
- Enjoy a cooling swim at one of Sydney’s best harbour beaches.
- Cook up a BBQ and enjoy a picnic lunch in Clifton Gardens Reserve.
Spectacular harbour views, a beautiful beach, pockets of bushland and a serene, relaxed atmosphere — what’s not to love about living in Clifton Gardens? Sure, there’s not much in the way of nightlife and the traffic on Military Road can be a giant pain in the proverbial, but all that is forgotten when you return home and look out your window to take in the harbour, the bush and everything else the area has to offer.
Clifton Gardens is an entirely residential area, so the streets are usually a haven of peace and quiet. There’s quite a mix of homes in the wider Mosman area — historical homes, contemporary mansions, modern townhouses and humble unit blocks can all be found here — but the median house price of over $3.7 million should give you a good idea of just how sought-after real estate is in this part of Sydney.
Reliable House Cleaners in Clifton Gardens
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Clifton Gardens is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Clifton Gardens. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Clifton Gardens' Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
With pristine bushland and one of Sydney’s best harbour beaches right on your doorstep, why would you want to waste your precious downtime cleaning your home? There are so many great experiences and attractions to enjoy in Clifton Gardens and the wider Mosman area, so why not let someone else worry about keeping your house clean.
When you book a Clifton Gardens house cleaner with Cleaning Ease, you can take the stress and hassle out of staying on top of all those residential cleaning chores. We’ll do the dirty work for you so that you can spend more time doing the things you love. And in an area as beautiful as Clifton Gardens, you shouldn’t have any trouble finding ways to fill your newfound spare time.
With us the residents of Clifton Gardens can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Clifton Gardens. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.