Best House Cleaning Service in Coogee
Coogee at a Glance
Coogee is the popular, less famous, but ultimately less busy and more family-friendly alternative to nearby Bondi. With it’s casual, laid-back, but ultimately chic vibe appealing to the masses; Coogee attracts a relatively young population, with most locals falling into the 25-40 year old age bracket. From the expats, tourists and backpackers craving a low-key urban, beachside escape, the young professionals enjoying various boutique shops, beach-side restaurants, cafes, bars and the local beer garden of the famous Coogee Bay hotel, to the families enjoying a patrolled and family-friendly beach, expansive green reserves, safe swimming areas and access to local grocery stores; Coogee is a beautiful place to live and offers plenty to do, see, eat and drink!
As a beachside suburb of the City of Randwick and Eastern Suburbs Region; Coogee is only 8km from Sydney CBD and provides the ideal mix of a beach lifestyle only a short express bus or car journey away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- The surf, sun and sand of Coogee are all within 8km from the CBD, making Coogee a prime location.
- Coogee is a 15 minute drive from the airport and easily accessible.
- There is a casual and relaxed cafe and dining culture along Coogee Bay Road and Arden Street, with a variety of different bars, cafes and restaurants to choose from. You are spoilt for choice, whether vegan, vegetarian and/or celiac.
- Coogee beach does not offer the big waves of Bondi, however, it is a relatively safe swimming beach and there are often decent waves for bodyboarding.
- Coogee is clean and green, with many parks and recreation areas.
- Coogee is on the coastal walk trail between Maroubra and Bondi, where the humpback whales can often be seen in Winter and many active locals using the trail for runs and walks.
- With few free parking areas and being a relatively small suburb; it is a nightmare to find parking on the weekend, especially in summer. You can find cars parked everywhere.
- Coogee may not be as famous as Bondi, however still attracts a number of backpackers and tourists in summer, with a number of accommodation options available. This means beaches can get crowded, you get the odd few rowdy backpackers wandering around and the cafes / restaurants can get booked up quickly.
- Coogee has dangerous shore breaks, with a narrow, steep face of sand which, combined with dumping waves, puts people at a much greater risk of spinal injuries if they surf them. Coogee has a low level of risk to people in the surf, but there is a significant number of people being injured by dumping waves.
- Chill at Wylie’s Baths (ocean pool) which offers great views, massages, Yoga and meditation by the sea.
- Have a picnic, throw a frisbee or play games on the local Grant Reserve, Goldstein Reserve or Cunningham Reserve.
- Watch a rugby or cricket game at the Coogee Oval.
- Play a game of lawn bowls at South Coogee Bowling Club.
Living in Coogee
Cafes and Tidbits
- Melonhead offers smoothies, juices and light snacks to tantalise the taste buds. Try the Honeybee smoothie or chocolate-covered strawberries which taste delicious.
Gusto Espresso Bar offers great coffee close to the beach. Order a takeaway coffee and take the short walk to the promenade for a stroll.
- JP McCaffrey’s is a fish and chip shop next to the beach offering traditional English / Irish fish and chips.
Gelatissimo Coogee is an ice cream parlour offering an array of different classic and inventive flavours of ice-cream.
- The Courtyard is a great alfresco dining area serving breakfast and lunch in a secluded courtyard.
- Tropicana is a small restaurant along the Coogee Bay road, offering an Australian menu in a relaxed environment, with tables and cushions. Specials are advertised throughout the week.
- The Coogee Pavilion offers casual dining on the ground floor, catering to families and a rooftop bar serving a delicious Mediterranean menu. It is a Merivale-owed establishment, so the food is great, but a little pricey.
La Spiaggia serves traditional Italian cuisine with a modern twist.
Barzura offers a unique dining experience, using seasonal and local ingredients, with fantastic views of Coogee Beach and the Pacific Ocean. They also cater to vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy intolerant customers.
- Sugarcane offers an amazing beachside seafood menu with vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
- The Coogee Pavilion is a family-friendly and relaxed establishment with a ground floor casual bar and games area (including hangman, table tennis) and a rooftop bar, catering to the young professionals, with an amazing beach and ocean view, serving delicious cocktails.
- The Coogee Bay Hotel is a large establishment boasting the largest beer garden in Sydney and has a number of different bars, attracting backpackers, tourists and locals.
Little Jack Horner is a small bar, opposite the beach, offering infused cocktails and live music on Sundays.
- Ocean Bar offers stunning ocean views from a sun-filled terrace. Watch the waves as you enjoy a wine or fresh cocktail.
- The Coogee RSL (Diggers Club: The Bunker) offers a sunny family-friendly courtyard and beer garden to drink a beer or wine from an extensive selection.
Sites and Activities
- Enjoy snorkeling or diving at Gordon’s Bay. Check out the local dive shop for trips or equipment hire. You may see Bluey; the local Grouper.
- Swim at one of two rock pools at the end of Coogee Beach (Giles Baths at the northern end and Ross Jones Memorial Baths at the southern end of the beach).
- Take a stroll along the Coogee to Bondi / Coogee to Maroubra trail, which runs along the coastline and offers amazing views.
- Cook a sausage sizzle on the free BBQs down on Grant Reserve or Goldstein Reserve.
- Play beach volleyball at the northern end of the beach, with 5 portable nets set up.
Coogee is an area of houses, flats and apartments, ranging from the “old-fashioned”, Art Deco to the modern Mediterranean, with most having balconies, terraces or other sun-drenched spaces, especially due to its hilly geographical nature giving plenty of ocean views from many of its streets.
As at the time of writing this, the average rent for a 2 bedroom terrace / apartment is $690. An equivalent house steps this rate up to $760 per week.
Bondi (North, Junction and Beach)
Reliable House Cleaners in Coogee
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Coogee is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Coogee. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Coogee's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Cleaning your oven on a Saturday is one way to spend your weekend. Another is to grab a chilled drink at Coogee Pavilion after a nice lay on the beach. Let us as professional cleaners do this for you so you can spend more time enjoying the brighter parts of Coogee. Book your next home cleaning in less than a minute!
With us the residents of Coogee can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Coogee. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.