Best House Cleaning Service in Five Dock
Five Dock at a Glance
Located at the southern end of the Drummoyne peninsula, some 10km west of the Sydney CBD, Five Dock is an Inner West suburb with a distinct Italian flavour. In the first few decades of the 20th century, large numbers of Italian immigrants made their homes in Five Dock and surrounding suburbs — a fact that is still evident today in the Italian cafes and delis that line the local streets.
Of course, there are several other fascinating aspects of Five Dock’s history. Not only was it once the site of Five Dock Farm, but the convict-built Great North Road flowed through the suburb and there are still many grand old homes to be found in the area.
That may all be quite interesting, but it’s not the history of Five Dock that the locals love about their suburb. Instead, they love its beautiful and convenient location, which provides residents with beautiful water views as well as easy access to the city. The strong public transport links are also a plus, as is the variety of real estate options on offer.
But the biggest attraction of Five Dock is its community feel. While it’s close to everything, this suburb has something of a village vibe — something which is very apparent when you take a stroll through a foreshore park or sit down for breakfast or lunch in a charming local café. And even with the increase in high-rise living in the area and its growing popularity, this laid-back and friendly feel remains, so it’s no great surprise that the locals think their pocket of Sydney is pretty close to perfect.
Five Dock Highlights
- Just 10km from the Sydney CBD.
- Lots of great local cafes to choose from.
- Close to everything but still has a relaxed village feel.
- Good public transport links.
- Water views from some vantage points.
- Easy access to several lovely parks.
- The traffic on Parramatta Road sure isn’t pretty at times.
- If you’re seeking the best nightlife or cultural attractions the Inner West has to offer, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
- Looking for a scenic jogging spot? The 7km Bay Run around Iron Cove is a very popular route.
- Want to celebrate all things Italian? The Ferragosto festival is held in Five Dock each year along Great North Road.
- Searching for an area where your dog can exercise off-leash? Check out Charles Heath Reserve, Five Dock Park or the western end of Timbrell Park.
Living in Five Dock
Cafes and Tidbits
- Pasticceria Papa is the place to go for authentic Italian treats. The gelato and the exquisite cakes will have you licking your lips.
- Of course, you’ll need to compare their offerings with the cakes and pastries from Pasticceria Tamborrino.
- Rocco’s Café for Rocco’s Heart Brekkie or the Vegetarian Breakfast.
- Mikel Coffee does good coffee.
- Jada’s Café for breakfast or lunch. The Dill With It sandwich always hits the spot.
- Bar Rizzo for the Garlic Prawns or something from the gourmet sandwich menu.
- Black Poison for great pizza and pasta. Try the Calamari Linguini.
- Cremeria De Luca for delicious gelato and the legendary Gelato Burger.
- Sushi Oh-OO for some of the best sushi this side of anywhere.
- Nha Tranh does great Vietnamese cuisine. Try the Nha Tranh Special Pork Spare Ribs.
- Gyros Fix for Greek classics. Try the Enigma Skepasti.
- Dosa Hub for authentic Indian fare. You’ll love the Karam Dosa.
- Filicudi Restaurant is a local favourite. Try the Special pizza or the Pollo Pavarotti.
- Carmen’s on the Park for steak and seafood with water views.
- The Oxford Hotel in Drummoyne has a good beer garden.
- A beer and good pub grub at The Birkenhead Hotel.
- The Pine Inn is worth visiting for a beer or a cocktail. The outdoor bistro also has a kids’ playground.
Sites and Activities
- Get the kids out of the house and take them for a play in Halliday Park.
- Head to Five Dock Park to stretch your legs, tackle the skate park or play some tennis.
- Play a round at Barnwell Park Golf Course.
- Enjoy brunch at a local Italian café.
Whether it’s the Italian flavour, the water views, the beautiful parks or the community feel, there are plenty of reasons why Five Dock is a lovely place to live. And because it’s so close to the city and well served by public transport, it’s also quite a convenient place to call home.
Those lucky enough to live in this beautiful Sydney suburb have a variety of real estate options to choose from. While you’ll find plenty of Californian bungalows and Federation homes lining the streets here, there’s also an abundance of modern apartment buildings in the area.
As a result, not only do younger professionals make up a decent percentage of the local population, but so too do growing families. Whether you’re craving a quick commute to the city, easy access to local eateries or just a quiet suburb full of family-friendly parks, Five Dock could be a perfect fit.
- Canada Bay
Reliable House Cleaners in Five Dock
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Five Dock is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Five Dock. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Five Dock's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
With our increasingly busy lifestyles, finding the time to stay on top of all those essential household cleaning tasks can be a massive challenge. In between work and play, how can you find enough hours in the day to keep your home looking its best?
Well, with a little help from Cleaning Ease, this is one thing you don’t have to worry about. We offer reliable and professional domestic cleaning services in Five Dock, throughout the Inner West and across Sydney. Our cleaners have the equipment and the expertise to make your home sparkle, leaving you free to focus on the more important things in life.
With our simple online booking service, it only takes a couple of minutes to schedule your next house cleaning for your Five Dock home. Then, with all your cleaning chores under control, all you need to do is put your feet up and relax.
With us the residents of Five Dock can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Five Dock. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.