Best House Cleaning Service in Haberfield
Haberfield at a Glance
If you think Leichhardt is the heart and soul of Sydney’s Italian community, think again. When you’re craving traditional Italian cuisine, you need look no further than Leichhardt’s smaller but very impressive neighbour, Haberfield.
Located around 8km southwest of the Sydney CBD, Haberfield is a family-friendly suburb with an undeniable sprinkling of European flavour. Several great restaurants, delis and pasticcerias can be found here, and there’s a real family-friendly vibe to be found as soon as you step onto the main drag, Ramsay Street.
Of course, there are plenty of reasons to love Haberfield other than the food. Home to wide, tree-lined streets and a number of historic homes, it’s a suburb where you’ll feel right at home raising a family. You’ll find pretty parks and fun playgrounds in several spots, and the small slice of waterfront access on Iron Cove simply adds to Haberfield’s charm.
If you’re after local shopping, you’ll find everything you need on Ramsay Street. If you’re a dog owner, you’ll love letting your pooch frolic in Hawthorne Canal Reserve. And if you want to take a small boat out on the water you can do that here as well.
Then there’s Haberfield’s ultra-convenient location. The CBD is just a short drive away, while the suburb is also well served by the bus network and the nearby light rail in Ashfield and Summer Hill. And if you’re searching for a new bar, restaurant or café to enjoy, Five Dock, Leichhardt, Annandale and even Newtown are all within easy reach.
In short, if you’re searching for a welcoming, family-friendly suburb in the Inner West, you’ll be very happy in Haberfield.
- Family-friendly suburb in the Inner West.
- Home to some excellent Italian restaurants and pasticcerias.
- Just 8km from the Sydney CBD.
- A leafy suburb with wide streets.
- A little taste of waterfront living.
- Some great local parks and playgrounds to choose from.
- Parramatta Road sure isn’t pretty in peak hour.
- Italian food not quite your taste? This may not be the suburb for you.
- Can’t match the nightlife of some other Inner West suburbs.
- Looking for somewhere to give your dog a run? Check out Hawthorne Canal Reserve and make sure you call in at dog-friendly Café Bones while you’re there.
- You’ll find good local shopping on Ramsay Street (no, not the one from Neighbours).
- If you want to raise a sweat and get in shape, the 7km Bay Run around Iron Cove is right on your doorstep.
Living in Haberfield
Cafes and Tidbits
- Pasticceria Papa for fantastic desserts. Try the tiramisu; you won’t regret it.
- Hungry Grasshopper for the Velvet Eggs or the Breakfast Burrito. At lunch, treat yourself to the Waratah Cheese Burger.
- Early Bird serves up good café fare. The Cheesy Toast always hits the spot.
- You’ll like the coffee at Garnish Fine Foods. If you’re grabbing a bite to eat as well, choose something from the specials board.
- Espresso Galleria for coffee.
- Single Rosetta on Dalhousie Street is also worth a visit.
- La Disfida Enoteca Pizza for the gnocchi or a memorable pizza.
- Napoli in Bocca for the Spaghetti Marinara.
- Yakitori Jin for a taste of Japan. Try the Yakitori (obviously!).
- Pappardelle for the Garlic Pizza to start and then the Pappardelle con Ragu.
- Bistro Cocotte serves up classic French dishes. You can’t go wrong with the Beef Bourguignon.
- K-Town Korean BBQ House is also worth checking out for something a little different.
If you’re looking for somewhere to enjoy a drink or three, Haberfield isn’t big on bars. However, the good news is that nearby Leichhardt, Summer Hill and Petersham all have some good options that are worth a visit. Try The Temperance Society in Summer Hill for cocktails, or Creek and Cella in Leichhardt for fine wine.
Sites and Activities
- Don your active wear and tackle the iconic Bay Run.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at an Italian eatery on Ramsay Street.
- Picnic in the sun in Robson Park. There’s a great little playground for the kids as well.
Originally created as a garden suburb in the early 20th century, Haberfield retains much of its leafy charm to this day. Many homes boast beautiful gardens, several streets are wide and lined with trees, and there’s little of the “grittiness” you can find in some other parts of the Inner West.
In terms of real estate, Haberfield is famous for its Federation-era homes, some of which are Heritage listed. And while you’ll find a decent range of unit blocks throughout the suburb, freestanding homes dominate the streetscape in Haberfield — yet another reason why it’s such a popular suburb with families.
But the best things about Haberfield are its location and its lifestyle. It’s close to the city and all the attractions and activities of the Inner West, but it also boasts its own fair share of great activities and all the parkland and open spaces you need if you love getting outdoors. It’s not ideal if you fancy living in a high-rise apartment, but otherwise there’s a whole lot to like about this pretty and inviting suburb.
Reliable House Cleaners in Haberfield
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Haberfield is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Haberfield. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Haberfield's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Does the thought of cleaning your home fill you with a sense of dread? Does the mere mention of the word “vacuuming” send a shiver down your spine?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, maybe it’s time you left the cleaning to the experts. At Cleaning Ease, we offer high-quality domestic cleaning services in Haberfield and throughout the Inner West. We’re specialists at making your home sparkle. It doesn’t matter whether you live in a tiny studio apartment or a grand family home, we’ve got the equipment and expertise to get the job done.
So, why not book a Haberfield house cleaning with us today? It’s quick and easy thanks to out simple online booking service, and it’ll free up a whole lot more time for you to focus on the more important things in life.
A clean home and more “me time”? Sounds like a win-win to us.
With us the residents of Haberfield can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Haberfield. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.