Best House Cleaning Service in Linley Point
Linley Point at a Glance
Tucked away on Sydney’s Lower North Shore, Linley Point is a peaceful little suburb which proves that size doesn’t matter. With just over 130 suburbs, it’s one of the smallest suburbs in the harbour city — but that doesn’t mean it’s not a lovely place to live all year round.
Linley Point sits on a small peninsula bounded on three sides by the Lane Cove River. It’s around 10km northwest of the Sydney CBD, surrounded by Lane Cove to the north and Hunters Hill to the south.
This location means Linley Point is quite a beautiful place to live. With water all around and great views of the harbour and city beyond, this is a suburb that’s often very easy on the eye. At the same time, it’s also remarkably convenient. Because it’s so close to the city, the commute into the CBD is entirely manageable. There’s plenty going on in surrounding suburbs as well, with cafes, restaurants and pubs just waiting to be enjoyed in areas like Lane Cove, Gladesville, Drummoyne and Hunters Hill.
But while everything you need is close by, Linley Point itself is actually a quiet and tranquil place to live. This residential suburb only has a small number of quiet streets, boasts some lovely parkland, and is rarely described as busy or hectic. It’s really quite a relaxing and welcoming place, which is the main reason why the locals are so proud to call Linley Point home.
Linley Point Highlights
- Surrounded by water and boasts plenty of natural beauty.
- Peaceful and quiet residential area.
- Great place to raise children.
- Harbour views that’ll put a smile on your face.
- Just 10km from the Sydney CBD.
- Easy access to parks and reserves.
- Dealing with the traffic and the accidents on Burns Bay Road.
- Finding a property can be difficult.
- No restaurants and no nightlife.
- Looking for somewhere to give your dog some off-leash exercise? Check out Cunninghams Reach.
- Need to get the kids out of the house? Take them to Linley Point Park to play.
- Looking for cafes and restaurants? Lane Cove, Gladesville and Drummoyne are all within easy reach.
Living in Linley Point
Cafes and Tidbits
- If you’re craving some delicious baked goodies, check out Stoneground Bakery in Hunters Hill. The sourdough is awesome, and the homemade pies aren’t bad either.
- Dachshund Coffee in Hunters Hill does excellent coffee and sandwiches.
- Chicho’s Café in Hunters Hill is a favourite with the locals, which is always a good sign.
- Le Village is a great café with a French flavour. Try the crepes or the Omelette Parisienne.
- Riverview Deli is an excellent lunch spot.
- The coffee’s pretty good at Fink Café in Lane Cove North.
- Birdwood Café in Lane Cove for anything from the breakfast menu. Try the Tricolore Breakfast Plate.
- Lil Lane Eatery in Lane Cove for delicious homemade dishes.
- The Junction Coffee Co in Lane Cove for great coffee (of course!).
- The pizza at Via Napoli Pizzeria comes very highly recommended. Try the Capricciosa.
- Grill Republic for a taste of Turkey.
- Bistro 54 is famous for its modern Australian dishes. Try the Prawn Poboy or the Beef Goulash Pie.
- The Supreme Pizza from Lipari Pizza Bar should put a smile on your face.
- The Alcott in Lane Cove to tuck into a Mediterranean share plate with friends.
- Encasa on Longueville Road in Lane Cove serves up mouth-watering Spanish cuisine. Try the Paella Valenciana and you won’t be disappointed.
- The beer garden at The Hunters Hill Hotel is a good place for a beer or two.
- Hunters Hill Club has a Sports Bar.
- Gladesville’s Bayview Hotel has cold beer and good pub grub.
- The Longueville Hotel for beers and burgers.
- Try something from the extensive wine list at Little Red Robin in Lane Cove.
- The Alcott’s Spritz Bar for a cocktail or two.
- Shorties Bar & Dining (Lane Cove) when you’re craving a craft beer.
Sites and Activities
- Picnic beside the river at Cunninghams Reach.
- Take to the water at Sydney University Boat Club.
- Tour historic Carisbrook House in nearby Lane Cove.
With convenient city access and beautiful water views, Linley Point has a lot to offer to its residents. However, if you like the hustle and bustle of the inner city or you enjoy apartment living, it may not be the suburb for you.
You won’t find any unit blocks in Linley Point — this is a suburb where detached houses dominate the leafy streetscape. The streets themselves are quiet and secluded, and there’s a definite family-friendly vibe in this part of the world. If you’re looking to raise kids somewhere safe and quiet but also close to everything the city has to offer, Linley Point is well worth checking out.
That said, buying into the suburb often isn’t easy. With so few houses available, competition when a property hits the market is usually quite fierce. But if you’re patient enough and have the financial means to outbid other buyers, you won’t regret the decision to make Linley Point your home.
- Huntleys Cove
- Huntleys Point
Lane Cove North
Lane Cove West
Reliable House Cleaners in Linley Point
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Linley Point is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Linley Point. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Linley Point's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Are there any household chores more boring and time-consuming than cleaning? When the sun is shining and some of the best attractions the city has to offer are right on your doorstep, who in their right mind would want to be stuck inside slaving over a mop?
But it doesn’t have to be that way. At Cleaning Ease, we offer house cleaning services right across Sydney, and our team of professional house cleaners have the expertise and work ethic to get your home looking great again in no time. All you have to do is use our quick and simple online booking service to schedule your next home cleaning in minutes, then let us take care of everything else.
With the cleaning taken care of, you’ll love having a whole lot more spare time on your hands. How you spend it is entirely up to you.
With us the residents of Linley Point can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Linley Point. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.