Best House Cleaning Service in Longueville
Longueville at a Glance
If you’re searching for a Lower North Shore suburb that offers the perfect combination of convenience, natural beauty and a laid-back lifestyle, look no further than Longueville. Located on a peninsula between Tambourine Bay and Woodford Bay, Longueville sits just 8km northwest of the Sydney CBD. And no matter which way you look at it, there’s a lot to like about this sleepy suburb.
First, there’s the gorgeous location on the banks of the Lane Cove River. Not only does this mean lovely water views from many vantage points, but also easy access to the city via a ferry from Longueville Wharf. Several bushy parks are dotted throughout the suburb, some in prime position right on the foreshore, adding a real leafy feel to the area.
Second, Longueville’s location means you’re close to everything. The Sydney CBD is easily accessible by bus, ferry and car, while you’ll find plenty of great cafes, restaurants and shops in nearby Lane Cove. Whether you just need to duck to the shops or you’re planning a big day out with the family, you won’t have to go far to find what you’re looking for.
Third, and perhaps most importantly, Longueville is just such a peaceful and welcoming place to be. While it’s close to the city and plenty of activities, it never feels overly busy or crowded. Most of the leafy streets are relatively quiet, there are no major commercial areas that cause traffic chaos, and you don’t need to worry about a noisy nightlife stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep.
While this sort of laid-back, quiet living isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, you won’t hear the locals complaining. If you’re looking for a peaceful and convenient place to call home on the Lower North Shore, Longueville ticks all the right boxes.
- Quiet and leafy suburb in a convenient location.
- Found just 8km from the Sydney CBD.
- All the good stuff you’d expect to find in a suburb on the Lower North Shore.
- Easy access to good shopping in Lane Cove Village.
- Strong public transport links.
- Good schools within easy reach.
- No nightlife to speak of and you’ll need to head to neighbouring suburbs to find more cafes and restaurants.
- Property prices are high.
- Driving on River Road at peak times.
- Looking for somewhere to let your dog run off-leash? Check out Kingsford Smith Oval or head to Lane Cove’s Pottery Green.
- Want to do some bushwalking? Check out the track that leads from Warraroon Reserve to Tambourine Bay Park.
- Longueville Reserve is a lovely spot for a picnic and has a fun kids’ playground.
Living in Longueville
Cafes and Tidbits
- Jack & Co on Northwood Road offers much better fare than you’d find at any ordinary servo. Grab a sandwich and a coffee here and prepare to be surprised.
- Café Zivelli on Longueville Road in Lane Cove for your breakfast eggs.
- Check out The Social Room in Greenwich for the Chilli Scrambled Eggs or a Prime Beef Burger.
- Lil Lane Eatery in Lane Cove when you’re craving a toastie and a coffee.
- Birdwood Café for something from the all-day breakfast menu.
- La Provence Espresso Bar does good coffee. The Smashed Avocado isn’t bad either.
- The pizza from Via Napoli is always good.
- Sushi Maru for great sushi rolls.
- Encasa for some Spanish flavours. Pick a few items from the tapas menu and treat your taste buds.
- Greenhouse Asian Salads is worth checking out when you want a healthy lunch.
- Lillah Middle Eastern for the Smoked Zaatar Lamb Hummus Bowl or the Shawarama Chicken Skewer.
- Patchai Thai Restaurant for a Pad Thai or a spicy curry.
- Check out the Longueville Hotel for a beer or two in the sports bar.
- Shorties Bar and Dining has a decent selection of craft beers and a cocktail list to put a smile on your face.
- Little Red Robin for the impressive wine list.
- The Spritz Bar at The Alcott for a cocktail or two.
Sites and Activities
- Play a five-set classic at Longueville Tennis Club.
- Catch a ferry to the city and enjoy the spectacular scenery along the way.
- Enjoy a picnic in one of Longueville’s several great parks.
Of all the things there are to love about Longueville — from the beautiful parks and water views to the uber-convenient location — it’s the lifestyle that makes the people who live here never want to leave. If you value a quiet life, if you love being near the water and if you want to live in a family-friendly suburb, this might just be the perfect place for you.
The vast majority of homes in Longueville are detached houses, but the types of properties on offer are quite diverse. There are older cottages, Federation-era homes, Californian bungalows and even a decent smattering of modern waterfront mansions.
However, Longueville is also one of the more expensive places to buy a home in Sydney. With a median house price in excess of $3.7 million, it’s not exactly in everyone’s price bracket.
Reliable House Cleaners in Longueville
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Longueville is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Longueville. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Longueville's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
When you love in Longueville, there are so many better things to do than clean your home. You could be bushwalking beside the river, enjoying a peaceful picnic in the park, catching a ferry into the city or just setting out for a relaxing stroll around the suburban streets.
What you don’t want to be doing is wasting your free time working hard to get your house looking as good as new, so why not leave that to the experts? At Cleaning Ease, we offer domestic house cleaning services throughout the Lower North Shore and much of Sydney.
Our team of reliable and hard-working cleaners can take care of the jobs you hate, so you have more time to do the things you love. All you have to do is book us as the best Longueville house cleaner using our simple online booking service, then put your feet up while we take care of everything else.
With us the residents of Longueville can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Longueville. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.