Best House Cleaning Service in McMahons Point
McMahons Point at a Glance
Tucked away in an enviable position on the northern shores of Sydney Harbour, McMahons Point is one of the most exclusive suburbs in Sydney. With views of the harbour and the city skyline that will stop you in your tracks, it’s a beautiful place to visit — and an even better place to live.
Situated just 3km from the Sydney CBD, McMahons Point is in an undeniably convenient location. With harbour access on their doorstep and the city just minutes away, the locals here are spoiled for choice when looking for things to do.
But perhaps the real attraction of McMahons Point isn’t found in what the suburb is close to, but in what you’ll find when you take a stroll around its relatively quiet streets. There’s a definite “village” feel in the area, especially around the local shopping strip and lovely little cafes along Blues Point Road. It’s not the sort of thing you’d expect to find just a few kilometres from the heart of Sydney, and that only makes it all the more charming.
If you want to lose yourself in the fast-paced hustle and bustle of city life, you can walk to North Sydney or jump on a train or ferry into the CBD. But when you want to take things a little easier, enjoy a lazy brunch with friends at an al fresco café, picnic in a beautiful foreshore park or just relax against the spectacular backdrop of Sydney Harbour, McMahons Point is the perfect place to be.
If you’re lucky enough to call the area home, chances are you’ll rarely want to leave.
McMahons Point Highlights
- Say hello to Sydney harbourside living.
- The Sydney CBD is just 3km away.
- A relaxed community atmosphere close to the city.
- Beautiful foreshore parkland.
- Some great local cafes and eateries to choose from.
- Luxury homes with superb harbour and city views.
- Blues Point Tower certainly isn’t pretty.
- Property prices are pretty darn steep.
- Wendy Whiteley’s Secret Garden in Lavender Bay is a lovely spot to do a little harbourside exploring.
- Looking for somewhere to enjoy a relaxing brunch? Check out the al fresco eating areas of the cafes along Blues Point Road.
- Blues Point Reserve has a lovely little maritime-themed playground. It’s also a good place to give your dog some off-leash exercise (as long as he stays at least 10 metres away from the playground).
Living in McMahons Point
Cafes and Tidbits
- Billi’s Café produces great coffee and mouth-watering burgers. Try the Easy Cheesey Burger or, if you’re there for breakfast, the Hipster.
- The North Spoon for breakfast in the lovely courtyard. Try the North Spoon Breakfast if you’re particularly hungry.
- Breadworks Café is a local favourite. Try a sandwich or a salad.
- 67 Union Street when you’re craving a Bacon & Egg Roll or a burger (try the Spicy Chicken).
- The coffee is pretty good at Piato.
- Piato does great Italian seafood and pasta. Try the Salt and Pepper Calamari or the Seafood Pasta For Two.
- Ivan & Lissie’s Tea House & Eatery for a cross between western and Asian cuisine. Try the fish of the day or the Slow-cooked Shin of Beef.
- Delicado for memorable Spanish flavours. Try the Angry Potatoes on the tapas menu or get a few share plates between friends. Handily, there’s also a bottle shop attached to the deli.
- Blues Point Gourmet Pizza never disappoints. The McMahons Supreme is a definite favourite.
- Lavana Restaurant for steak or seafood, a cocktail and a good view.
- Fancy some fine dining? Try the degustation menu at Sails Lavender Bay.
- Craft beers on the deck at Commodore Hotel.
- Blues Point Hotel for a cold beer and a hot schnitty.
- The wine list at Delicado is pretty good.
- Check out Milsons Point, Kirribilli and Neutral Bay to find plenty of other venues worth visiting.
Sites and Activities
- Tackle the Lavender Bay to Kirribilli Harbourside Walk.
- Enjoy a picnic with a multimillion-dollar view in Blues Point Reserve.
- Hop on a ferry to explore Sydney Harbour.
- Lunch at a café on Blues Point Road.
What’s so great about living in McMahons Point? Well, there’s the location, which not only guarantees spectacular harbour views (just ignore Blues Point Tower) but also easy access to all the activities and attractions of the Sydney CBD. Then there’s the lifestyle on offer within the suburb itself, which has the sort of relaxed, easy charm you’d probably be more likely to find in a country village.
McMahons Point is quite simply a lovely place to be, which is undoubtedly why the locals are so proud to call the area home. From a demographic point of view, there’s quite a mix of people living in McMahons Point. While there’s no shortage of established families and older couples, the convenient location means there are plenty of young professionals and young families in the area.
However, if you’re thinking of putting down roots in McMahons Point, be warned that homes in this part of the world are expensive. The median house price is $3.2 million, while a unit with a view will also cost you a pretty penny, so it’s not an affordable locale for everyone.
Reliable House Cleaners in McMahons Point
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in McMahons Point is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in McMahons Point. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
McMahons Point's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
If you live in McMahons Point, you probably don’t need to be told that there are many more enjoyable ways to spend your day than cleaning. With a world-famous harbour, beautiful parks and a thriving café scene all on your doorstep, we’re sure you’ve figured that out already.
But cleaning your home is just one of those necessary evils that must be done, so why not let someone else do it for you? Cleaning Ease offers domestic cleaning services throughout the Lower North Shore and much of Sydney. We specialise in doing the dirty work that homeowners and renters would rather avoid, freeing up more time in your schedule to spend doing whatever you want.
All you have to do is book your next McMahons Point house cleaning using our simple online booking service. After that, we’ll take care of the rest so that you can put your feet up and relax.
With us the residents of McMahons Point can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in McMahons Point. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.