Best House Cleaning Service in Milsons Point
Milsons Point at a Glance
Located right on the harbour at the northern end of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Milsons Point boasts world-famous views of the water and the city beyond. But if you look past the spectacular location, you’ll soon find that Milsons Point is also a lovely place to live all year round.
Of course, it’s the position right next to the bridge that is the suburb’s number-one selling point. Not only does this offer most residents with harbour and city views that would look right at home on a postcard, but it also means they’re just 3km from the CBD.
Milsons Point has its own train station and is well served by the bus network, so the commute into the city takes minutes. And if you decide to enjoy a stroll over the Harbour Bridge rather than take public transport, you’ll be rewarded with spectacular views with only a several extra minutes of travel time.
The fact that it’s close to all the hustle and bustle of the CBD is a big attraction, but you’ll also find plenty to see and do in and around Milsons Point itself. While things are undoubtedly quieter here than south of the bridge — this is the leafy Lower North Shore after all — you’ll still find good local cafes, beautiful harbourside parks and even a couple of world-famous attractions.
Sure, Milsons Point may not boast the same nightlife or abundance of options for dining out as some other suburbs. But if you’re looking for a beautiful, peaceful and liveable suburb that’s conveniently located close to everything, Milsons Point might just be your ideal place to call home.
Milsons Point Highlights
- That gorgeous harbourside location and the spectacular views of Sydney Harbour.
- Close to everything.
- Plenty of beautiful parkland within easy reach.
- Strong public transport links.
- Some good local cafes and eateries to choose from.
- A quiet and relaxing place to live.
- Not a great place to be if you don’t like apartment living.
- The best entertainment, nightlife and restaurants are found over the bridge.
- It can be a little quiet on the weekends.
- Check out Kirribilli Markets to shop for arts, clothing and fresh food.
- Looking for somewhere to exercise your dog? Head to Bradfield Park.
Living in Milsons Point
Cafes and Tidbits
- Sidando Café on Alfred Street for the Vegetarian Breakfast or the Healthy Breakfast.
- The coffee is good at Side Part Café. So are some of the home-baked goodies.
- Check out Fitzroy Café on Ennis Road for good coffee and maybe a sweet treat.
- Café Rustic Charm for coffee and a scone.
- Milsons Café when you’re craving a hearty breakfast after a big night.
- Visit Tresor 96 on Lavender Street for the Chicken Salad or Wagyu Burger for lunch.
- Breadworks Café, Billi’s Café and The North Spoon in nearby McMahons Point are also well worth checking out.
- Aqua Dining for modern Italian cuisine. Try any of the pastas and something from the extensive wine menu.
- Kirribilli Club for good-quality pub-style grub with a great view.
- Ripples Milsons Point for delicious seafood with a view. Try the Barramundi or just the Fish and Chips.
- Anchor Café & Restaurant for authentic pizzas. Try the Vegetarian and you won’t be disappointed.
- If you’re dining in Kirribilli, check out The Botanist or Street Market Asian Tapas.
- Enjoy a boutique beer or two at The Commodore Hotel in McMahons Point.
- Beers and pub grub at The Blues Point Hotel.
- TreeHouse Hotel in North Sydney has a nice courtyard and even nicer cocktails.
- Wines and cocktail share jugs at Kirribilli Club’s U Bar.
Sites and Activities
- Enjoy a relaxing stroll through Wendy Whiteley’s Secret Garden in Lavender Bay.
- Embrace your inner tourist at Luna Park.
- Take a beautiful harbourside stroll west to Lavender Bay or east to Kirribilli.
- Sit down to a picnic lunch overlooking the harbour.
In previous years, Milsons Point has featured near the pointy end of surveys ranking Sydney’s most liveable areas, and it’s not hard to see why. With those spectacular harbour views, strong transport links and all of the city’s main attractions and activities within easy reach, this Lower North Shore gem certainly has a lot going for it.
However, if you’re going to call Milsons Point home, you’ll most likely need to be comfortable living in an apartment. The streetscape here is dominated by high-rise apartments and office buildings, so anyone searching for a detached home with its own backyard had better look elsewhere.
Thanks to its convenient location and easy commute to the city, Milsons Point is a popular spot for young professionals. However, because it’s separated from fast-paced city life by the beautiful harbour, you’ll still find plenty of older residents here who enjoy living a quieter life.
And when you can look out the window of your home and take in the Harbour Bridge and the glittering city skyline, it’s immediately apparent why the people who live in Milsons Point are so proud of their suburb.
Reliable House Cleaners in Milsons Point
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Milsons Point is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Milsons Point. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Milsons Point's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
When you live in Milsons Point, with the harbour and a wide range of beautiful parks and cafes within easy reach, there’s always plenty to see, do and enjoy.
With this in mind, who has the time in their increasingly busy lifestyle for home cleaning? Let’s face it: cleaning is a painful and time-consuming chore, and there are far better ways to spend your rare moments of downtime.
So why not let us take care of it for you? Cleaning Ease offers domestic cleaning services throughout the Lower North Shore and much of the greater Sydney area. We take the hassle out of keeping your home looking its best, leaving you free to get a little extra enjoyment out of life.
Book a Milsons Point home cleaner today and we’ll take it from there. All you have to do is work out how you’re going to spend your extra free time — in a place like Milsons Point, that shouldn’t be too hard.
With us the residents of Milsons Point can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Milsons Point. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.