Best House Cleaning Service in Naremburn
Naremburn at a Glance
Naremburn is one of the hidden gems of the Lower North Shore. Although it’s just 6km north of the Sydney CBD and offers just the sort of relaxed living you’d expect to find north of the harbour, it’s often overlooked. Nearby Crows Nest, St Leonards, and Chatswood command the lion’s share of attention, leaving Naremburn free to sneak under the radar a little bit.
But don’t think for a second that the locals would want it any other way. They’re happy for the neighbouring suburbs to hog the limelight while their peaceful little locale just goes about its business.
A largely residential suburb, Naremburn sits in an ultra-convenient location. It’s well served by public transport and offers a short commute to the city, while the restaurants and bars of Crows Nest along with the excellent shopping of Chatswood are all within easy reach.
Yet despite its proximity to stacks of entertainment options, Naremburn sometimes feels like it’s a whole lot further away. The tree-lined streets are generally quiet and safe, there are several pretty parks and reserves throughout the neighbourhood, and there’s a real family-friendly vibe wherever you go. The local shopping strip offers all the essentials, while you’ll also find a decent selection of local cafes when you’re craving breakfast, lunch or just a quick coffee.
So, while it may not be the first suburb that springs to mind when you think of relaxed Lower North Shore living, Naremburn sure has a lot going for it. And once you set up shop in this peaceful locale, there’s a pretty good chance you’ll never want to leave.
- Relaxed vibe just 6km from the Sydney CBD.
- Close to plenty of restaurants, cafes and bars.
- Leafy suburb with a family-friendly atmosphere.
- Naremburn has its own shopping strip for all the essentials.
- Quiet suburb but close to everything Sydney City has to offer.
- Plenty of parks and open space.
- Doesn’t boast the same options for eating out and entertainment as nearby suburbs.
- The Gore Hill Freeway that splits the suburb in two.
- Hit up Naremburn Park for a lunchtime workout.
- Looking for somewhere to give your dog some off-leash exercise? Check out Naremburn Park or West Street Reserve.
- If you’re searching for restaurants and bars, nearby Crows Nest is your best bet.
Living in Naremburn
Cafes and Tidbits
- Forsyth Café on Willoughby Road does great coffee, and much more than just your humble flat white.
- Cream Espresso Naremburn for the Hippie Feast (breakfast) or the Johnny Royale Beef Burger (lunch).
- The pub grub on offer at Flat Rock Brew Café is pretty good. Try the Flat Rock Brewers Platter or just stick with an old favourite and get the Classic Chicken Schnitzel.
- Delicia Patisserie when you’re craving something sweet and delicious.
- If you’re looking for a café in nearby St Leonards, you might want to try The Wooden Whisk, Rough & Bare, Mas.Que or Cavalier 2.0.
- At Crows Nest, Turka, Kurtosh and Double Cross Espresso Bar should satisfy your needs.
- Olde Fashioned Fish & Chips for some deep-fried deliciousness.
- Say Cheez does good pizzas. Try the Meat Platinum if you’re a true carnivore or the Napoli for something a little more traditional.
- Thaitanium on Willoughby Road for all the usual Thai classics.
- If you’re looking for somewhere to dine out in St Leonards, check out The Moody Chef, Szechuan Garden or Song Nhi.
- If you’re dining in Crows Nest, check out Ryo’s Noodles, Kashiwa Yakiniku or I Love Pho.
- Flat Rock Brew Café for a great selection of craft beers and ciders.
- Enjoy a refreshing cold beer at The Northbridge Hotel.
- St Leonards has Gilroys Hotel and the St Leonards Tavern.
- Head to Crows Nest to check out Small Car, The Stoned Crow, The Crow Bar or The Crows Nest Hotel.
Sites and Activities
- Enjoy a peaceful bushwalk in Flat Rock Gully Reserve.
- Let the kids run off some energy in Hallstrom Park, just over the suburb’s northern boundary with Willoughby.
- Stock your cellar at 1st Choice Liquor.
Ask a local what it’s like to live in Naremburn and they’ll probably respond with a knowing smile. With its proximity to the city and easy access to plenty of eateries and nightlife options, it’s undeniably a convenient place to live.
But Naremburn is also a peaceful and welcoming suburb to call home. With its pretty parklands, safe streets and leafy vibe, it’s the sort of place that feels perfect for raising kids. This, along with the presence of plenty of detached homes in the area, makes Naremburn a popular spot for young and established families, while those young professionals who don’t mind apartment living often congregate around St Leonards.
Finally, it’s worth mentioning that the median house price in Naremburn is nudging the $2 million mark. While that may seem very pricey in some areas of the city, as far as Sydney’s Lower North Shore goes, it’s not too bad indeed.
Reliable House Cleaners in Naremburn
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Naremburn is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Naremburn. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Naremburn's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
We offer professional and reliable domestic cleaning services throughout Naremburn, the Lower North Shore and much of Sydney. If you’re increasingly time-poor and there simply aren’t enough hours in the day to devote to cleaning, why not leave the dirty work to us?
After all, when you live somewhere as beautiful and convenient as Naremburn, there are plenty of better ways you could be spending your time. So, don’t worry about whether your bathroom is sparkling like it should be or how long it’s been since you vacuumed behind the lounge — book a Naremburn house cleaning today and let us do the worrying for you.
With all your cleaning chores sorted, the only thing left to do is figure out what to do with all your new-found spare time. You could head to the park, sit down for a meal at a local café, catch up with friends or just take advantage of some of the many other benefits that living in Naremburn has to offer.
With us the residents of Naremburn can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Naremburn. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.