Best House Cleaning Service in Potts Point
Potts Point at a Glance
Just a few kilometers east of the CBD and jutting out into the harbour, Potts Point is close to everything that makes Sydney unique. With views of the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge, it’s the perfect spot to watch the fireworks on New Year’s Eve.
Stroll along the battleships docked at the HMAS Kuttabul naval base, or wander down to Kings Cross, one of Sydney’s major backpacker districts, where hostels alternate with bars and cheap eats. From Kings Cross station, it’s an easy trip to Bondi Junction and Sydney’s famous beaches. Or, take the train to Martin Place and explore the Botanic Gardens and the Art Gallery of New South Wales.
Although it’s become more expensive over the past decade, Potts Point remains one of Sydney’s most vibrant entertainment districts. Its Art Deco buildings and sidewalk cafe culture lend it a European vibe. Just watch out for the bin chickens!
Potts Point Highlights
- Unrivaled views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- A short train ride from the CBD, with a variety of shops and restaurants along MacLeay and Victoria Streets.
- Pedestrian staircases like the McElhone Stairs lend this hilly neighborhood some old-school charm.
- Plenty of bird life, including cockatoos and rainbow lorikeets.
- Lots of clubs and backpacker accommodation means the area around Kings Cross can be particularly noisy at night.
- Potts Point seems to have a high concentration of ibises - or “bin chickens” - rooting through the trash bins.
- Don’t miss the views from Embarkation Park, hidden at the northern end of Potts Point above a car park.
- On Sunday, stop by the Potts Point Market at El Alamein Fountain for cheap food and crafts.
Living in Potts Point
Cafes and Tidbits
Joe & The Juice is Sydney’s hip coffee shop - a chain from Denmark that features coffee, juice, free wi-fi, and hopping tunes.
Orwells Coffee serves artisan coffee and sandwiches in a laneway off of MacLeay Street.
- Stop by cosy Coffee Tea & Me for a breakfast bagel.
- Glider serves coffee along with an eclectic menu including truffle cheese toasties and green pancakes.
- Piccolo offers breakfast and lunch with an Italian twist.
- And Primary Coffee is your classic minimalist coffee shop.
- Check out Melted Monster for some inventive burgers and fries.
- Or Ms.G’s for some creative Asian fusion. Cheeseburger spring rolls are a must!
Chester White serves beautiful cured meat, pasta, and seafood.
Yellow is a European bistro with a vegetarian menu.
- The Silly Tart Kitchen serves produce from their own garden.
- And Dumplings & Beer serves, well … Sydney’s best dumplings and beer.
The Bourbon is a New Orleans-style pub on Darlinghurst Road.
- Jangling Jacks serves cocktails and bar food.
The New Hampton Hotel is a fancy hotel bar with live music.
The Roosevelt offers New York-themed tapas.
- And Dear Sainte Eloise serves a selection of wines and oysters.
Sites and Activities
- Book a ticket to the Bamboozle Room for comedic burlesque and cabaret.
- Or to the Blood Moon Theatre for live music and plays.
- And don’t miss the shopping on MacLeay street, including The Little Candle Shop and Potts Point Vintage.
Potts Point is a vibrant multicultural district, with over half of its residents born outside Australia. Most of the housing units are apartment buildings, including more Art Deco buildings than anywhere else in the country. Formerly a hotspot for artists and writers, new lockout laws have tamed some of Kings Cross’s wilder reputation and moved it to Newtown.
As at the time of writing this, the average rent for a 2 bedroom unit / apartment is $850.
Reliable House Cleaners in Potts Point
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Potts Point is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Potts Point. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Potts Point's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Whether you’re sitting on your balcony at breakfast watching the rainbow lorikeets, or jogging up the McElhone Stairs, you’re more likely to be enjoying the spring sunshine than doing your spring cleaning. That’s all right we can take care of that for you. Just give us a call before you head out for your daily stroll down Victoria Street.
With us the residents of Potts Point can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Potts Point. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.