Best House Cleaning Service in Ultimo
Ultimo at a Glance
Ah Ultimo, how you have changed over the years! From a quiet and underdeveloped inner-city suburb featuring rows of terrace homes and hidden reserves to a fast-growing coveted residential hotspot. We hope you preserve a touch of your original beauty as you expand into providing a home for entrepreneurial start-ups, students and inner-city dwellers.
If there’s one place where we will see continuous development, it’s Ultimo. Following the redevelopment of the Darling Harbour precinct, we’re seeing a rise in residential towers in and around this suburb, Even the Powerhouse Museum is making for a new apartment block which we can only expect to offer a sweeping view of Sydney City. Heck even Ultimo Primary School temporarily moved across to Wentworth park following redevelopment!
We understand the need for the landscape to change and accommodate a growing population. Despite its ongoing transformation, like Pyrmont, Ultimo will remain a desired place to live for the young and those wishing to be close to the CBD. We also see more restaurants and eateries appear in the suburb to meet this growing demand and look forward to discovering new tastes and flavours over the coming years.
- Very close to Sydney City’s educational hub and walking distance to the CBD.
- Ultimo with Glebe hosts its own sizeable shopping complex in Broadway Shopping Centre which generally offers later trading hours.
- Relatively safe with a majority of Ultimo’s residents being students wishing to live close to the University of Technology Sydney, Notre Dame University, Sydney TAFE and other schools around the area.
- Only a step away from Chinatown and Paddy’s Market for your food cravings and fresh grocery shopping needs.
- Opportunity for new and fresh local businesses to appear.
- If you’re looking to invest or own property here already there may be a temporary dip or hold on the value of your home as new apartments are constructed but the value may still hold in the longer term given its location.
- Newer buildings are designed for the modern era and are adding light to the suburb.
- You’ll struggle to find your neighbourly bonding experience with tenants either here for shorter periods of stay or tucked away and studying in their residences.
- Given its prime location and continuous demand, rent is higher with little access to parking.
- You may get into disagreements in finding a taxi driver willing to take you on such a short trip but thank goodness for Uber now.
- Walk to one of the food courts in Chinatown if you’re feeling hungry; it’ll be faster than any bus or Uber.
- Get your shopping done at Paddy’s Markets on Wednesday if you’re not fond of human traffic.
Living in Ultimo
Cafes and Tidbits
Soma is where you want to go as soon as you awake for your coffee.
- The Pigeonhole Café mixes the modern with Korean inspired flavours.
- The Black Groodle serves some of the best breakfast in Ultimo with distinct Middle Eastern flavours.
The Local Mbassy provides a unique ambience as you nibble on pancakes.
- 80 Bay emphasises its beans for well brewed coffees.
- Brainwave Café is an art gallery style joint with Thai style dishes; different, we know but worth it!
Martabak Café sits close to Pyrmont and offers Indonesian cuisine in a very casual setting.
- Feel like Malaysian? Head down to Kopitiam Café.
- And across the road is Red Lemon Thai; a popular among students in the area.
- Dumpling and Noodle House is tucked away on a corner on the far side of Ultimo but its dishes taste delicious!
- Verging on Chinatown and Haymarket is Do Dee Paidang. The pork skewers (Moo Ping) here are so tender and crunchy when hot! The soup noodles are quite salty and if you order anything with even a hint of chilli, it’s going to burn; you have been warned.
- Taste wholesome noodles at Intro Noodle.
- The Lord Wolseley Hotel is hidden in a backstreet of Ultimo providing a laidback setting to unwind.
- Foundry 616 offers live music.
Sites and Activities
- Go for a swim at the infamously named Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre.
- Take a stroll down ‘Walk the Goods Line” (once a railway line) into Darling Harbour.
- Get fit at Wentworth Park.
- See what’s happened at the Ultimo Community Centre.
Ultimo is a blend of modern Sydney with its heritage. A walk through its streets and you’ll discover age old terraces, 90s units and industrial brick buildings interlaced with glass establishments.
As at the time of writing this average rent for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Ultimo is $760.
Reliable House Cleaners in Ultimo
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Ultimo is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Ultimo. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Ultimo's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Too busy preparing for your mid-term? Recovering from a big night out in town? Or catching up with close friends in your busy schedule? Whatever has you occupied, we've got you covered on the home front. Attend to your more preferred matters while we clean and tidy up your place to get it looking sparkly clean.
With us the residents of Ultimo can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Ultimo. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.