Best House Cleaning Service in Vaucluse
Vaucluse at a Glance
On a list of Sydney’s most glamorous, exclusive and downright spectacular suburbs, Vaucluse always features in the top five. Tucked away on South Head Peninsula, with Rose Bay, Watsons Bay and Dover Heights as neighbours, this prestigious suburb boasts one of the most beautiful harbourside locations anywhere in the world. So, if you’re looking for a multimillion-dollar home by the water in Sydney, Vaucluse will be one of the first suburbs on your shopping list.
The views of the harbour and the city skyline from Vaucluse are truly spectacular, and there are pretty, secluded little beaches dotted around the suburb’s shoreline. Parsley Bay Beach and Milk Beach are two much-loved swimming spots, where you can often take to the water without having to battle past crowds of people.
But there’s much more to Vaucluse than just its harbourside location. Take a stroll around the suburb’s leafy streets and you’ll instantly be struck by the amount of space set aside as parkland. Nielsen Park is a particular favourite, not to mention the perfect location for a waterfront picnic, while there are several other reserves and small waterfront parks right around the foreshore.
If you want to explore on foot, the Hermitage Foreshore track leaves from Nielsen Park and offers some of the best harbour views anywhere in Vaucluse. Over near the ocean, the Federation Cliff Walk takes you from Vaucluse to Dover Heights, providing plenty of spectacular ocean vistas along the way.
Everywhere you go in this prestigious suburb, there’s a very relaxed and family-friendly vibe. The streets are quiet, there are plenty of great schools close by and there’s plenty to keep younger members of the family entertained.
When it comes to entertainment for Mum and Dad, Vaucluse isn’t exactly known for its nightlife or its abundance of options for dining out. That said, there’s a smattering of great cafes to be found throughout the suburb, as well as plenty of other options in nearby Rose Bay and Dover Heights. And with easy access to several of Sydney’s best suburbs for eating out, Vaucluse ticks all the right boxes.
All things considered, it’s pretty easy to see why it remains one of the most exclusive locales anywhere in Sydney.
- That beautiful harbourside location with stunning city and water views.
- Some of the best (and most expensive) properties anywhere in Australia.
- Beautiful walks and gorgeous harbour beaches.
- Intriguing colonial history.
- Some great local cafes for coffee, breakfast, brunch and lunch.
- Easy to get to other eat streets, attractions and nightlife hotspots nearby.
- Property prices are beyond the reach of many.
- The lifestyle and vibe here are a little too sedate for some tastes.
- Milk Beach is a beautiful (and usually not too crowded) swimming spot.
- Tackle the 5km Federation Cliff Walk for breathtaking Pacific Ocean views.
Living in Vaucluse
Cafes and Tidbits
- Hit up the Grumpy Baker for delicious fresh bread (try the sourdough) and a coffee.
- Rocco’s Café has plenty to please those with a sweet tooth.
- The coffee at The Trail should but a smile on your face. So too should the “Good bye house deposit” (smashed avo).
- Vaucluse Ocean Food for takeaway fish and chips.
- Sugar & Spoon Café and Bernasconi’s, both in nearby Rose Bay, are well worth visiting for breakfast and coffee.
- Try a burger at Dove at Dover Café in Dover Heights.
- Dunbar House in Watsons Bay for lunch or breakfast with a side serve of million-dollar views.
- Millennium Pizza on Old South Head Road is worth checking out. Try the supreme or the gourmet vegetarian.
- Sushi Dining Den for good sushi, sashimi and sake.
- My Little Israel for rustic woodfired dishes.
- Washoku Vaucluse for a sushi roll or poke bowl.
- Dining out in Rose Bay? Try Catalina or Empire Lounge for seafood and cocktails, Blue Monkey Thai for an aromatic curry, or Table 43 for Japanese.
- Hotel Rose Bay for a beer or a cocktail.
- Bibo wine bar in Double Bay for an extensive wine list.
- Sink a few cold ones in the beer garden of the Golden Sheaf in Double Bay.
Sites and Activities
- Sit down for a relaxing waterfront picnic in Nielsen Park.
- Take a stroll along the Hermitage Foreshore track and make sure you stop to admire the harbour views.
- Take a guided tour of Macquarie Lighthouse, the oldest lighthouse in Australia.
- Head to nearby Watsons Bay for some fish and chips from Doyles.
- Play lawn bowls at Vaucluse Bowling Club, or have a hit of tennis at Vaucluse Tennis Centre.
Life’s pretty great when you live right on the shores of Sydney Harbour. With beautiful water views almost everywhere you look, not to mention convenient access to many of Sydney’s best restaurants and nightlife, Vaucluse is one of the most sought-after suburbs in the harbour city.
Grand mansions are par for the course here. Many of them are majestic older homes, the most famous of which would have to be Vaucluse House, but there are also plenty of contemporary homes to be found nearby.
Of course, it probably won’t come as a surprise to many to learn that homes in Vaucluse certainly don’t come cheap. With a median house price that’s almost nudging $6 million, not to mention many sales that have well and truly exceeded that mark, this is a suburb where only the affluent are able to put down roots.
Reliable House Cleaners in Vaucluse
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Vaucluse is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Vaucluse. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Vaucluse's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
With its stunning location, jaw-dropping real estate, and spectacular city and harbour views, Vaucluse is one of the best places to live anywhere in Sydney. It’s beautiful, it’s prestigious, and it’s close to everything you could ever need, so why would you want to be stuck inside house cleaning when you could be out and about enjoying yourself?
If you live in Vaucluse, you’d probably much rather be making the most of the enviable location than mopping, vacuuming and dusting — so why not leave all of those boring jobs to us?
Our professional and reliable cleaners do the dirty jobs so you don’t have to. Simply book a trusted Vaucluse house cleaner online and we’ll take care of the rest, leaving you free to use your new-found spare time to do more of what you love — whatever that may be.
With us the residents of Vaucluse can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Vaucluse. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.