Best House Cleaning Service in Watsons Bay
Watsons Bay at a Glance
Watsons Bay is an affluent suburb on the eastern edge of Sydney, comprising the tip of the South Head peninsula. Watsons Bay has a number of outdoor areas, including the Green Point Reserve and Lady Bay Beach. It’s also the site of the Hornby Lighthouse and the Wreck of the Dunbar, as well as a military base.
Although it’s mostly residential, there are a few restaurants and cafes in the suburb. For nightlife, however, you’ll have to head down to Bondi or elsewhere in the city. Watsons Bay can be a bit of a trek by bus or car, although it’s an easy ferry ride from Circular Quay or across the Harbour to Manly Beach.
Watsons Bay is ideal for young families and retirees who enjoy the outdoors and don’t mind being some distance away from Sydney CBD. Otherwise, it’s great for a day trip. With multiple departures every hour, the ferry makes for a great ride by day or night, and the entire South Head peninsula offers magnificent views of the Harbour.
Watsons Bay Highlights
- Stunning Harbour views, with walking trails running the length of the suburb.
- Just a 20-minute ferry commute to the CBD means you don’t have to wait until you retire to move here.
- Opulent homes that are a delight to gaze upon.
- There are plenty of historic sites, including heritage-listed homes, churches, and a lighthouse.
- Watsons Bay hosts an annual Every Man and His Dog event that includes paddleboard races and other activities.
- Housing is expensive, so purchasing a home here may be out of reach for many Sydneysiders.
- There aren’t a lot of bars and restaurants to choose from, so if you want a night out, you’ll have to leave the neighbourhood.
Camp Cove is a perfect swimming spot for families.
- While if you’re feeling adventurous, you can visit the clothing-optional beach at Lady Bay Beach.
Living in Watsons Bay
Cafes and Tidbits
- Camp Cove Kiosk offers coffee and treats right on the sand.
- While the Tea Garden offers Italian-style breakfast and lunch.
- The Tucker Bar serves pizza, burgers, and other lunch items.
- While Fish & Chippery serves up classic fish and chips.
Eastern Bay Thai Cafe serves traditional Thai food beginning at 5pm.
- While Doyles famous seafood has two locations; a restaurant on the Beach for dine-in or a stall on the Wharf for takeaway.
- For something a little fancier, try the Dunbar House, which is also said to be one of Sydney’s best wedding venues.
- You won’t find many bars here, but the Beach Club at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel has food, drink, and views of the Harbour.
Sites and Activities
- Visit the Hornby Lighthouse at the very tip of South Head where Sydney Harbour meets the Pacific Ocean.
The Gap Park offers cliffside views and is the site of a famous shipwreck.
- If the ocean is too cold, check out the public swimming pool at Watsons Bay Baths.
Watsons Bay is certainly one of Sydney’s more exclusive suburbs, with some of the best views in the city and housing prices to match. Due to its distance to Sydney CBD and the lack of bars and restaurants in the area, Watsons Bay is unlikely to appeal to young professionals, but may be a good choice for retirees. With only 850 residents, most of the homes here are large houses and detached units, and there are fewer apartments than in other suburbs.
Reliable House Cleaners in Watsons Bay
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Watsons Bay is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Watsons Bay. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Watsons Bay's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Watsons Bay is the perfect place to watch the sun go down but don’t let dirty windows get in the way of the view. Give us a call and let one of our professionals do the job for you. Head down for a swim, or catch the ferry into Sydney CBD for a night at the Opera House. We’ll make sure your home is in pristine condition by the time you return.
With us the residents of Watsons Bay can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Watsons Bay. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.