Best House Cleaning Service in Waverley
Waverley at a Glance
When you live in Waverley in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, you’re never too far from the action. Located 7km to the east of the Sydney CBD, this beautiful suburb offers easy access to all the very best attractions and activities that Sydney has to offer.
In fact, there’s a whole lot to love about Waverley’s location. Head to the east and you’ll hit the sand of Bronte or Tamarama Beach within minutes. Go west and you’ll be surrounded by the green open spaces of Queens and Centennial Parks. If you head north, you’ll soon hit the fabulous shopping of Bondi Junction, while the many great restaurants and cafes of Randwick lie to the south.
In other words, whichever way you turn, you’ll find something worth doing or exploring. And because Waverley is so close to the heart of the city and well served by public transport, it’s an easy commute to the CBD for workers.
But there’s also plenty to love about Waverley within the boundaries of the suburb itself. While it may not boast the same level of choice as some nearby “eat streets”, it still boasts a wonderful variety of quality cafes and restaurants. Whether you want a memorable coffee, a delicious brunch or the chance to sample everything from Italian to Vietnamese cuisine, you’ll find a suitable eatery here.
You’ll also find some great local boutiques in the area known as Charing Cross. If you want to shop for homewares or simply get your hair done, everything you need is just a stroll away.
Waverley is also well known as a popular spot for families. While nearby suburbs like Bondi may be better known for their crowds and their vibrant nightlife, Waverley’s community atmosphere makes it a lovely spot to raise kids. Of course, the fact that there are plenty of good schools in close proximity doesn’t hurt matters either.
Waverley is basically a suburb that offers a little bit of everything. Beaches, parks, shopping and restaurants are all easily accessible, so there’s no shortage of reasons why the people who call Waverley home wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.
- An ultra-convenient location just 7km from the CBD.
- Easy access to parks, beaches, restaurants and shopping.
- Plenty of options to choose from when eating out.
- Community atmosphere close to the city.
- Transport needs are well served by the bus network, with trains also well within walking distance towards Bondi Junction.
- Excellent shopping around Charing Cross.
- The traffic on Bronte Road in peak periods can be a hassle.
- Not the cheapest suburb to live in Sydney.
- The area where Bronte Road and Carrington Road meet is known as Charing Cross.
- Looking for somewhere to stretch your legs and get some exercise? Head to Centennial Parklands.
- If you want to shop all day long, Westfield Bondi Junction is a 15-minute walk away.
Living in Waverley
Cafes and Tidbits
- The coffee is good at Ruby’s Diner. The French toast isn’t too bad either.
- Bellagio Café for a big breakfast.
- Hit up Garden Café Waverley for the Aussie breakfast or a lunchtime open melt.
- Café Sorelle for a schnitzel or a salad.
- Tamarama Beach Café for a good coffee in a great location.
- The Bogey Hole Café in Bronte for a muffin or two.
- Page Two in Randwick for great coffee and brunch.
- Queens Park Kitchen for breakfast (try the hash stack) in beautiful surrounds.
- Uyen Vietnamese for the spring rolls and delicious noodles.
- Vacanza Pizzeria for “Da Franco” or maybe a calzone.
- Iku Wholefood for a mouthwatering curry or soup.
- Try the pad Thai from Bonanza Thai.
- Meat lovers will relish tucking into a juicy steak from Bronte Road Bistro.
- Three Blue Ducks in Bronte for a delicious steak.
- Try the pho at La Sen Vietnamese in Randwick.
- Soul Burger in Randwick does a pretty damn good vegan burger.
- Enjoy a craft beer or two at the Robin Hood Hotel.
- The beer garden at the Clovelly Hotel is well worth a visit. The cocktails are pretty good too.
- If you’re craving craft beer, check out the DOG Hotel in Randwick.
Sites and Activities
- Walk your dog in Centennial Parklands, where more than 150 hectares are designated off-leash.
- Enjoy a $10 game of bowls at the Waverley Bowlo.
- Walk to Bronte Beach and spend a day on the sand.
There are plenty of reasons why Waverley is a great place to call home, particularly the range of good-quality cafes and restaurants on offer. But it’s the location of this suburb that is its biggest selling point, with beautiful beaches, lovely parks and spectacular shopping all within easy reach. Throw in a family-friendly, community atmosphere and it immediately becomes apparent why the locals love living here.
Aside from the shops and eateries around the Charing Cross area, the suburb is largely residential. You’ll find a wide variety of older homes and units here, as well as more than a few that have been recently renovated. The median unit price is around $850,000, while houses fetch in the vicinity of $2.5 million.
Reliable House Cleaners in Waverley
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Waverley is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Waverley. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Waverley's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
When you live in Waverley, the best of everything Sydney has to offer is right on your doorstep. Whether you want to picnic in the park, sun yourself on the beach or tuck into a meal at a top-quality restaurant, Waverley is perfectly located to cater to all tastes.
With so much to experience and enjoy, who has the time to worry about cleaning their home? Vacuuming, dusting, mopping and scrubbing are boring, time-consuming chores that no-one likes doing, so why not leave them to us?
Book an experienced and reliable Waverley house cleaner through us and we’ll take care of the rest. Before you know it, your home will be looking better than ever, and you’ll have a whole lot more free time on your hands to spend doing whatever you want. And in a place like Waverley, you shouldn’t have any trouble finding ways to fill the day.
With us the residents of Waverley can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Waverley. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.