Northern Suburbs House Cleaning
Northern Suburbs at a Glance
Leafy streets, family-friendly vibes and easy access to the city — that’s what you can expect when you live in Sydney’s Northern Suburbs.
Unfortunately, there aren’t all that many people out there who know exactly where the Northern Suburbs start and end. Ask anyone who lives south of the harbour to name a northern suburb and their response could be anything from Mosman to Manly. But with these suburbs found in the Lower North Shore and Northern Beaches areas respectively, their guess would be a little off the mark.
While the Northern Suburbs don’t occupy a clearly defined area, this term is generally used to describe suburbs north of the Parramatta River but to the west of the North Shore. We’re talking suburbs like Gladesville, Ryde, Epping, Thornleigh and Pennant Hills which, though they may not have the same ritzy vibe as some North Shore locales, are highly sought-after.
What’s so great about living in the Northern Suburbs? For many people, it’s the fact that it’s a great place to raise a family. There are plenty of large family homes and tree-lined streets to choose from, not to mention an abundance of good schools.
Others are drawn to the area because there’s plenty to do by day and by night. Tour through the area and you’ll find top-quality restaurants serving delicious cuisine from all over the globe, cheerful suburban pubs, bustling shopping centres and good transport links to help you get around.
The area is also known to have a number of leafy parks — perfect for parents looking to keep young kids entertained. Sections of Lane Cove National Park also wind their way through the Northern Suburbs, so you can leave the city behind and set out on a bushwalk if you’re craving a convenient escape.
So, while you might be a little confused about exactly where Sydney’s Northern Suburbs are, rest assured that once you find this welcoming area you probably won’t want to leave.
Northern Suburbs Local Tips
Exploring the leafy avenues of Sydney's Northern Suburbs? Be sure to digest these local tips beforehand:
- The kids’ indoor play area at Hotel Pennant Hills makes it a popular spot for families.
- Need some retail therapy? Macquarie Centre is the place to go, but it can get ridiculously hectic in the lead-up to Christmas.
- Looking for an outdoor adventure? Play some sport in Pennant Hills Park or lace up your hiking shoes and go for a bushwalk in Lane Cove National Park.
- Steer clear of Epping Road and the entire Macquarie Park/Macquarie centre precinct during peak hour if you can. Then there’s the traffic on Pennant Hills Road, which can be a bona fide nightmare at times.
- Play a round at North Ryde Golf Club or Pennant Hills Golf Club.
- Looking for a different way to stay active? Head to Macquarie Ice Rink in Macquarie Centre and strut your stuff on the ice. When you’re done, you might want to take in a movie at the nearby cinemas.
- If you fancy yourself as somewhat of a singing superstar, check out one of Eastwood’s karaoke bars.
- Love Asian cuisine? Head to Rowe Street in Eastwood and follow your nose to find any number of delicious and exotic dishes.
- Looking for great coffee and an indulgent brunch? Head to Element 6 in West Ryde.
- Is there a hole in your life that only an over-the-top cronut can fill? Check out the Missing Piece Café in Macquarie Centre.
- Tuck into breakfast at Auvers Café in Rhodes. Try the pancakes and you won’t be disappointed. Or Bare Witness for some delightful brunch overlooking the river.
- The Burrow in Cherrybrook for breakfast, lunch or (on Fridays and Saturdays) dinner.
- The Ranch in North Ryde to break up your workday with a beer and pub lunch.
- Try the delicious dumplings at Lan Yuan in Top Ryde Shopping Centre.
- Sink your teeth into a sweet treat from Dolcini Café in Putney.
- Head to 678 Korean BBQ in Eastwood for authentic Korean flavours. Plenty of marvellous meat to savour here, while the pork belly is also impressive.
- The schnitzels are big and the beers are always cold at the Epping Hotel.
- Try the Chinese cuisine at the Eastwood Rugby Club. The serves are huge and the prices won’t hurt your wallet.
Living and House Cleaning in the Northern Suburbs
The Northern Suburbs is quite a diverse area of Sydney, not only in terms of the people who live there but also because of the variety of real estate on offer. Students, young professionals, families and older couples all call this part of the world home, which means there are housing options available to suit many different tastes.
As you’d expect, those suburbs closest to the train line have experienced an explosion of high-density living options in recent years. There are apartments galore in suburbs like Macquarie Park and Epping, with easy access to public transport making the trip to the city relatively quick.
But step away from the railway and the major roads and you’ll soon find yourself in suburbia. The streets are wide and leafy, with large houses dating from a range of different eras. It’s more than possible to find a big family home on a large block of land here, but like real estate all over Sydney, these properties don’t come cheap.
Whether you’re studying at Macquarie University, a professional commuting into the city or a parent looking for a safe place to raise a growing family, the Northern Suburbs will probably have a location to suit.
Of course, with so much going on around you, from cafes and restaurants to shopping and peaceful parks, it can be hard to find the time to take care of all your household chores. And let’s face it, no-one enjoys cleaning the house, so why not book a reliable home cleaner to do the job for you?
Our professional cleaners will tackle those chores you can’t stand, freeing up more hours each week for you to devote to the things you love. And when you live in an area as vibrant as the Northern Suburbs, you shouldn’t have any trouble finding plenty of ways to fill your spare time.
Suburbs in the Northern Suburbs
Want to find out more about the marvellous suburbs that make up the Northern Suburbs of Sydney with tips from the locals? We’ve compiled them all below! Click through to your suburbs of interest.
|Denistone East||Hunters Hill||Ryde|
|Denistone West||Huntleys Cove & Point||Tennyson Point|
|Dundas Valley||Marsfield||West Ryde|
Reliable House Cleaners
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in the Northern Suburbs is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
House Cleaning Sydney | Northern Suburbs
If it’s quality house cleaning or home cleaning services you’re after then explore some of the other pages below to discover how we can restore your Sydney home to pristine clean.
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
Or if you want to secure your next booking slot, you can securely book online now in less than a minute.