Best House Cleaning Service in Strathfield
Strathfield at a Glance
Many visitors to Strathfield never venture further than the train station. That’s a real shame, because this historic suburb is so much more than just another stop on a journey to destinations further afield.
Located less than 15km west of the Sydney CBD, Strathfield’s biggest attraction is without a doubt its convenience. Not only is it just a short train ride to the city, but you’re also close to Westfield Burwood, the markets at Flemington, and ANZ Stadium at Homebush.
But there are plenty of other reasons why the locals love this busy suburb. Take a wander around Strathfield Plaza and you’ll notice that the area is a hive of activity, full of people with somewhere to be or something to do.
There are some great Asian restaurants in this part of Sydney, especially for anyone who loves Korean BBQ, so you’ll be assailed with an array of enticing aromas at every turn. There’s no shortage of cafes and dessert bars to choose from either, while shops to cater to all your day-do-day needs are close at hand.
In the train station precinct, Strathfield is all about high rises and a busy, bustling atmosphere. But head southwest from the station and you’ll soon find yourself on quiet, tree-lined streets. There’s a real family-friendly vibe to be found here, and you’ll quickly come to realise why it’s such a popular spot (and why the median house price is so high).
If you’re looking to spend some time in the great outdoors, head to Strathfield Park. It boasts sports fields and BBQ/picnic facilities, but the real highlight is that it features two kids’ playgrounds — a real winner for tired mums and dads looking to get their children out of the house for a while. Or if you don’t mind going a little further afield, Homebush’s Bicentennial Park is just a short drive away.
Whichever way you look at it, Strathfield has a lot to offer to a wide variety of people. In other words, there’s a whole lot more to this thriving suburb than its busy train station.
- Home to a major train station and has strong transport links with the rest of the city.
- A variety of real estate options including everything from historic houses to high-rise apartments and modern mansions.
- A vibrant and bustling multicultural community.
- The awesome kids' playgrounds at Strathfield Park.
- Plenty of good schools to choose from for families.
- Convenient location with great shopping nearby and easy access to the Sydney CBD.
- Stacks of options to choose from when you feel like eating out.
- Traffic on Parramatta Road - nuff said. Hopefully WestConnex helps alleviate this.
- Strathfield, particularly in the centre of town, can be noisy and crowded at times, so not ideal if you want to live a quiet life.
- There's a reason The Boulevarde has been dubbed "Little Korea", so follow your nose to sniff out some delicious Korean cuisine.
- Planning a whole day of retail therapy? Head to Burwood or even the city to find a greater range of shops.
- Try the delicious fried chicken at the Strathfield Sports Club.
- Thinking of renting or buying an apartment in Strathfield? Parking can be a pain, so make sure you've got a car space.
Living in Strathfield
Cafes and Tidbits
- Try the bingsoo at Café Crop.
- The Smelly Cheesecake for indulgent cheesecake (of course!).
- Hello Happy boasts lots of unique desserts for anyone with a sweet tooth.
- JC & Co Espresso & Patisserie for the colourful rainbow crepe cake.
- CC Train Burger Bar when you're looking for a big burger to tame your hunger.
- Café breakfast and coffee at Chef's Palette.
- Caffe 22 Strathfield for top-quality eggs benny.
- Spoil your inner carnivore at Jang Ta Bal or Wonjo Korean BBQ Restaurant on the Boulevarde.
- Try some dumplings or cold kimchi noodle soup at The Mandoo.
- Succulent fried chicken at Red Pepper Bistro.
- LAB Bakery Café for bingsoo.
- Ho Jiak for the char koay teow or a laksa.
- Maenam Lao & Thai for a pad Thai you won't forget any time soon.
- Hit up Me Oi for an avocado shake and phenomenal pho.
- Beers or a glass of Australian wine at the Crossways Hotel.
- Whelan's Strathfield Hotel if you need a beer or a meal near the train station.
- Check out one of several establishments in nearby Burwood or North Strathfield.
Sites and Activities
- Looking for a way to tire out your energetic kids? Take them to Strathfield Park and let them loose on the playgrounds.
- Play a round at Strathfield Gold Club.
- Belt out a few classic tunes at a karaoke bar.
- Marvel at the expensive real estate in "the golden mile" - Homebush Road, the Boulevarde, Carrington Street and Hunter Street.
With its high-rise apartments and easy city access, Strathfield is popular with students and young professionals. It’s also widely acknowledged as a great place to raise a family, with plenty of young parents keen to buy into this thriving multicultural suburb.
In terms of real estate, Strathfield offers quite a diverse mix of options. There are plenty of high-rise apartments close to the train line, but you’ll also find everything from older bungalows to grand historic homes throughout the suburb. There’s even one prestigious neighbourhood that has earned itself the nickname of “the golden mile” — you’ll need a pretty sizable bank balance if you want to buy a house here.
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Strathfield South
- Burwood Heights
Reliable House Cleaners in Strathfield
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Strathfield is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Strathfield. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Strathfield's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Life is for living, not cleaning, so why spend your precious spare time with a vacuum in one hand and a feather duster in the other? When you live in a vibrant suburb like Strathfield, there are plenty of better ways to occupy yourself — like searching for the best Korean BBQ restaurant or enjoying a local park.
So, book one of our Strathfield house cleaners to take care of those essential chores you don’t want to do, and get out there and explore everything this wonderful suburb has to offer.
With us the residents of Strathfield can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Strathfield. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.